Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 22:08

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 ноя 2019, 09:59 

Panthers head coach Ron Rivera said earlier this year that the team would like to find a running back who will allow them to lessen Christian McCaffrey‘s workload in 2019.McCaffrey played 91.3 percent of the team’s snaps last season and Rivera said the number of reps is “something we do have to be concerned with” in the future. It’s not a concern that McCaffrey shares with his head coach.“I played in every game last year https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Donte-Jackson-Jersey , felt great,” McCaffrey said, via ESPN.com. “I can do it again. I feel I can do it over the next many years. … I would definitely like the ball as much as possible. … That’s why I train.”The current running backs behind McCaffrey in Carolina are Cameron Artis-Payne Greg Olsen Jersey , Elijah Hood and Reggie Bonafon, so the team might not have the player they need to cut back on McCaffrey’s playing time. That may lead to them using one of their seven draft picks on another option in the backfield. The Panthers are adding some more depth to their secondary by picking up a division rival’s former cornerback." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomFiled under:Carolina Panthers free agency 2019The Carolina Panthers have signed free agent cornerback Javien Elliott to a 1-year deal and waived guard Brendan MahonNew,38commentsThe Panthers are adding some more depth to their secondary by picking up a division rival’s former cornerback.EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Carolina Panthers have signed free agent cornerback Javien Elliott to a 1-year deal and waived guard Brendan MahonUpdate 2: The Panthers have waived guard Brendan Mahon to make room for Elliott on the 90-man roster.Update: The Panthers have officially signed Elliott to a one-year deal.The Carolina Panthers are expected to sign cornerback Javien Elliott Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey , according to a report from NFL insider Mike Garafolo.Elliott was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after the 2016 NFL Draft and was stashed on their practice squad during the 2016 season. In 2017 and 2018, he appeared in 30 games for the Bucs and tallied 38 tackles and one interception (against the Panthers, of course).Before you say it — he’s not a safety Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , but the Panthers could have plans to move him to free safety. They could also have plans to move a different cornerback to free safety. They could also be doubling down on making you like the fact that Rashaan Gaulden and Colin Jones are the two free safeties on the roster. We don’t know yet, so let’s hold off on the outrage until more details are available, shall we?This move will require the Panthers to release/waive someone since the roster is already at the league mandated 90 player maximum Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey , so once we have news on the corresponding move we’ll be sure to provide that information.There are no reports on the terms of the contract, but once we have those details we’ll pass them along to you because we’re well aware that how much money the team spends is of the utmost importance. Stay tuned for updates.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа