Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 11:45

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I’m over scoreboard watching the other
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 дек 2019, 05:02 

Today we leave the seemingly endless "Season Of The Lists" and enter the short "Preview Season"" The Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansThe Bear’s Den https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Ditka-Jersey , July 17, 2019New,44commentsToday we leave the seemingly endless “Season Of The Lists” and enter the short “Preview Season” CDTBEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSSHoge and Jahns: Bears Training Camp Preview — Offense - WGN Radio - Adam Hoge and Adam Jahns are back from vacation and ready to preview Bears training camp. In this episode they preview the offense, but not before covering Robbie Gould’s new contract with the 49ers. The guys also discuss why Alligator Bob is a lot like Cody Parkey.Ranking the best Chicago Bears teams of the last decade - Bears Wire - The Chicago Bears have only made a few recent trips to the playoffs. Which run was the most exciting?Was Nagy disrespected in latest NFL.com head coach power rankings? - Bears Wire - Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy enjoyed a fantastic first season on the job but it still wasn’t enough to rank among the elite coachesChalk Talk: Who is an under-the-radar player? - ChicagoBears.com - Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses an under-the-radar player to watch in training camp, a scenario involving the kicking competition and the last time the Bears won back-to-back division titles.Training camp position preview: Running backs - ChicagoBears.com - In replacing two of their top three running backs during the offseason, the Bears added talent and versatility to a backfield that already featured game-breaker Tarik Cohen.Emma’s Bears Position Preview: Continuity Remains On Offensive Line - 670 The Score - The Bears return all five starters on their offensive line in 2019.Emma’s Bears Position Preview: Questions Loom At Tight End - 670 The Score - The Bears believed they had a dynamic tight end tandem when they paired Trey Burton and Adam Shaheen together in 2018. Instead, those hopes never materialized.Kenney: In wake of family tragedy, Bears RB Tarik Cohen finds new purpose - Chicago Sun-Times - A recent family tragedy has given Tarik Cohen a new perspective and inspiration for this season.Projecting what the Bears’ 53-man roster will look like - NBC Sports Chicago - The Bears have a strong and deep roster, but still have a few intriguing roster battles looming during training camp.Pro Football Focus: Bears have NFL’s best run defense entering 2019 - NBC Sports Chicago - Pro Football Focus doesn’t seem to expect much regression for the Bears defense, at least when it comes to the run.Chamberlain: Bears cornerback depth could face changes when preseason ends - Bearmaven - Prince Amukamara, Kyle Fuller make outside a strength at cornerback, but Buster Skrine is a big question mark.POLISH SAUSAGEOn 18 games, will NFL make players an offer they can’t refuse? – ProFootballTalk - It’s fashionable in some circles to criticize anything/everything the NFL Players Association does or doesn’t do. Fair or unfair (mostly unfair), here’s one thing the NFLPA definitely has done incredibly well: The NFLPA has created a clear impression that it is vehemently opposed to expanding the re...KNOW THINE ENEMY2019 PFF run defense rankings: Detroit Lions land at 5th overall - Pride Of Detroit - The Lions are coming into 2019 with HUGE expectations on run defense. Ken's Note: On the one hand Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey , the Bears are #1. On the other hand it's PFF so who cares how those people rank things. Not me.ESPN future power rankings: Detroit Lions’ direction not looking bright - Pride Of Detroit - The Lions’ front office hasn’t gained much faith yet.2019 NFL preview: Ranking the NFC North defensive lines - Pride Of Detroit - A stacked division of defensive lines is tough to rank. Ken's Note: Putting Detroit's DL ahead of Minnesota's is just delusional.Roc Thomas suspended for first three games of 2019 season - Daily Norseman - Probably should have expected thisPackers 2019 Training Camp Roster: Impact of ILB unit hinges on first and second-year players - Acme Packing Company - The development of Oren Burks, in particular, figures to factor heavily into the play of the middle of the defense.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONDator: Devin Hester’s son is already way more athletic than us as children and here’s why - SBNation.com - None of us are breaking ankles like this.Wiltfong's 10 Most Important Bears of 2019: #5 Matt Nagy is always growing as a coach - Windy City Gridiron - For the 11th straight year, I’m bringing you who I believe will be the ten most important Chicago Bears for the upcoming season. At number 5 is head coach Matt Nagy.Wiltfong: Madden Rates the Bears - The disrespect is real - Windy City Gridiron - We break down the good, the bad, and the ugly about the new Madden ratings for the Chicago Bears.WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMSWindy City Gridiron Podcast Channel which includes Bear With Me from Robert Schmitz, Bears Over Beers featuring Jeff Berckes & EJ Snyder, and T Formation Conversation from Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.; Steven’s Streaming Twitch Channel from Steven Schweickert; and Robert Zeglinski’s The Blitz NetworkTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong Dan Hampton Jersey , Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. We’ve all seen the “Hot Takes” from the last weekend’s games all over the net.In this series, I’m letting some time pass, and after reviewing the game tape a couple of times, I’m going to share some “Cold Takes.” about the Bears squeaking past the Denver Broncos. I’ll also sprinkle in a few thoughts about our division rivals. These are just a series of my thoughts and observations about the game as well as the Bears in general up until this point, presented in no particular order.My game ball goes to Eddy Dinero, because who else could it be. Second game ball goes toe Pat O’Donnell for great punting and great holds.Kyle Fuller had a really interesting game, and not always in a good way. Within half a quarter of game play, he saved the day with a great interception, got beat for the touchdown that put Denver in position to tie or go ahead, and then got beat on the two-point conversion (that one was a tough ask).Dear Mike Davis: When we nicknamed you Run DMC, emphasis was placed on the word run. Just a hint.Not that you had any holes to run through on your plays. Line play was particularly poor on Davis’ runs.Kyle Long is taking this week about how he must personally play better. He knows what’s what.Both Charles Leno and Bobbie Massie had monster pass blocking games, especially Massie. To shut out Von Miller like that is just impressive as hell.You all are probably wondering why I haven't been talking about Mitch yet. Wonder no more. I’m not going to talk about Mitch at all, because frankly every other thing is “Mitch Mitch Mitch.” I’m tired of reading about it. He will get better, or he wont. It is what it is.As you all know, I of course picked the Bears to go 19-0 this year. There’s nothing unusual about that, I pick them to go 19-0 every year. I wasn’t put on this earth to choose another team over the Chicago Bears https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Brian-Urlacher-Jersey , and I won’t. Having said that, I saw some games coming into this season as trap games, top among the list was this early road game in Denver because Vic Fangio is really good.Vic knows the entire Bears playbook.Vic knows every weakness in the Bears offense.Vic knows how to gameplan to stop teams strengths and exploit their weaknesses.We see it all the time where teams lose a coordinator to another team, and end up playing them the next year and kicking their butts. Think back to last year’s surprise Lions win over the Patriots. It’s a real thing.Bears fans confidence levels have dropped from nearly 100 percent to near the bottom of the league, as shown by our Fanpulse polling information. I know the NFL is a “what have you done for me lately” league, but seriously?I’m not sure why so many fans were as confident as they were about the Denver game. I picked Chicago to win, yes, but I also said that win would be on the strength of the defense. Denver, coming into this game, was 17-1 on opening day since they built the new stadium in 2001. There’s more to that than just a statistical quirk.I haven’t been to the new Mile High, but I can tell you the single scariest thing I’ve ever experienced at an NFL game occurred to me at the old Mile High stadium. Unlike just about any other major stadium, the entire stands in that park were made out of metal, not concrete. When the fans all started jumping up and down at that place, the entire stadium would literally start rocking. I got free tickets to a Denver/Kansas City game, although the seats were pretty high up there in the nosebleed section. The Denver fans treated me pretty well, even if they were a bit bemused by my Butkus jersey at a Denver/KC game. Anyway Leonard Floyd Color Rush Jersey , Denver got the ball and they were driving early when the fans all started jumping up and down in unison. The whole, entire structure started moving, shaking back & forth... it felt like a human-powered Earthquake. Me no like.Remember how entranced/engaged/upset so many people were with the Final-53 roster selection & practice squad? Be honest, how many times have you thought about it since the squad was completed. Me? Once, when we cut Abdullah Anderson from the 53-and got him on the PS.Let’s look around the division. Green Bay is actually better than I thought they would be on Defense. Offensively, the Matt LaFluer / Aaron Rodgers thing is not going to work long-term. I’m good with that.On the one hand, the Lions not winning at Arizona is absolutely ridiculous. On the other hand, that was a solid win against the Chargers at Detroit. The rubber really hits the road for them this weekend as they travel to Philly.Minnesota. Yeah, I just don’t know about these people... they have the whole “terrible quarterback” thing going on, but their defense is really goodish... sorta. Let’s check back with them a bit later.Around the league, Miami? Damn. That’s NBA levels of tanking. The key injuries to quarterbacks like Drew Brees shows how critical it is for teams in contention to have quality backups.The Texans may have sold their future, but the team they have now could win the whole shooting match this year.Tom Brady is throwing to Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon and Julian Edelman. Dayum.One last note from me. Take heart, Bears fans. Win or lose, keep the faith and BEAR DOWN!As I often do, I asked my fellow contributors at Windy City Gridiron to share some of their own Cold Takes Eric Kush Jersey , so here you go!Sam HouseholderNo. No. I’m over scoreboard watching the other QBs from the draft class. I’m over ‘see we’re no better off’ AND ‘what we could’ve had’ I’m over it. This is about WHO we have and his ability to perform in year 3 and guess what? This ain’t it, chief.Lester Wiltfong, Jr.The Bears offensive line bounced back in a big way after the first game, and I expect the entire offense to start to make some gains this week on Monday Night Football. Josh SunderbruchI think that fans are finally seeing what true tanking looks like in the NFL, and it makes me wonder if the management at Miami has thought through how long it is going to take them to recover from it. I’m also glad that no matter what else is true, the Bears never stopped trying to improve the team. I might not agree with every decision they’ve made, but the organization never tried to fail.Jeff BerckesThis Bears defense is close. It’s close to destroying worlds by racking up a silly number of sacks. It’s close to having a four turnover game. It’s close to scoring multiple times. It’s close to destroying the (silly) offseason narrative of regression. It’s close to being everything you want a Chicago Bears defense to be. Case Keenum, Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr. Let’s eat. SuperfansDa BEARS!OK, Chicago Bears fans, there you have it. What do you think? Spill the beans!

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа