.. ctory in the best-of-five series. • Интернет газета
Интернет газета

Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 14:55

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ctory in the best-of-five series.
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 фев 2019, 09:43 

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Dallas Mavericks will go for a third consecutive victory Wednesday night when they invade the Target Center to face the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Mavericks have won three of their last four and two of their last three on the road. On Monday, Dallas earned an excellent road victory, a 103-95 triumph over the Memphis Grizzlies. Monta Ellis scored 25 points and the Mavericks pulled away for the win. Dallas ended the game on a 14-4 run after Mike Conleys 3-pointer gave Memphis its first lead since the first quarter with 4:03 remaining. The Southwest Division-leading Grizzlies missed nine of their last 10 shots and had a four-game winning streak snapped. Dirk Nowitzki got eight of his 21 points in the game-ending run and Chandler Parsons scored 15 for the Mavericks, who pulled within a half-game of Memphis lead atop the division. Devin Harris scored 12 points and Tyson Chandler had 10 points and 16 rebounds for Dallas. Rajon Rondo scored just six points and only handed out a single assist. We knew we had a long way to go as a team, said Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle. This is a beginning. We by no means have it figured out ... the only way were going to come together is to go through struggles like we did today. The Timberwolves have gone 2-2 over their last four, which is a marked improvement over the 16-game losing streak they were embroiled in prior to this .500 run. Minnesota went 1-3 on a recent road trip, but is home for Wednesdays contest and a date with the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Last time out, the T-wolves were crushed by the Charlotte Hornets, 105-80, on Monday. Charlotte started the second quarter on a 17-2 run and led by 17 at the half. The Timberwolves lost for the second time in three games despite 18 points from Thaddeus Young. Andrew Wiggins added 12, but shot just 3-of-14 from the field. Mo Williams, the reigning Western Conference Player of the Week, had 10 points on 3-for-13 shooting from the floor. Gorgui Dieng scored nine points, grabbed 10 boards and blocked four shots. The Timberwolves could be getting some reinforcements shortly in the form of Kevin Martin and Nikola Pekovic. Martin couldve played during the road trip, but held off until the T-wolves returned home. Yeah, theres a chance (I could play), Martin said after practice Tuesday. There was a chance on this last road trip but it didnt feel right. Hopefully it feels right tomorrow. The Mavericks defeated the Timberwolves by 14 in Big D on Nov. 15. The two teams have split their previous 10 meetings and prior six in Minnesota. Yeezy Boost 350 Saldi . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Yeezy Boost 350 Italia . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. http://www.yeezy350outlet.it/. Knapp defeated American Alison Riske 6-3, 7-5 to secure Italys victory in the best-of-five series. She held a 5-2 lead in the second set, only to let Riske tie it at five. Yeezy Boost 350 Outlet . The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000. Yeezy Boost 350 Shop Online Italia . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No.James Vince is hopeful of making his England debut in the first Investec Test against Sri Lanka which starts at Headingley on Thursday. The 25-year-old Hampshire batsman plans to cherish every moment if he is given the nod by the selectors.Vince is likely to occupy a spot in the middle order, taking over from James Taylor who was forced to retire from cricket last month because of a heart condition. I had dinner last night with the team and thats sort of when it sank in. James Vince He told Sky Sports News HQ: I just want to enjoy every second and do well, and just to be here and a part of this team is very exciting.I had dinner last night [Monday] with the team and thats sort of when it sank in, really. Its great to be here and I cant wait to get going now.Hopefully, I get the chance to playy on Thursday and if I do get the chance to play itll be a very proud moment.ddddddddddddn his most recent trip to Leeds, Vince struck 119 for Hampshire against Yorkshire and he added: Coming here with some runs under my belt this season should give me some confidence going into the game on Thursday. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news from the England Cricket team, direct to your mobile Also See: England v Sri Lanka on Sky Sports England fixtures/results Sri Lanka fixtures/results WATCH: Murali magic ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа