Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:20

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: rk out. Its not my decision to make, it
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 авг 2018, 06:42 

The Edmonton Oilers have acquired defenceman Mark Fraser in exchange for forward Teemu Hartikainen and Cameron Abney. In 19 games with the Maple Leafs this season, the 27-year-old Fraser has notched one assist and a minus-8 rating with 33 penalty minutes. He is currently on a one-year deal worth $1.275 million and is eligible for unrestricted free agency at seasons end. "Marks been a real good soldier for us and to be able to move a veteran player to an organization that wants them I think is a great thing," Leafs assistant general manager Claude Loiselle told TSN. "Secondly, cap-wise, were in a situation where we need to create space, because of the guys who are coming off, Bolland particularly, and then Smitty [Trevor Smith]. In the past, previously, we had John-Michael Liles, who gave us $925,000 in cap space when he went down and with Tim Gleason playing up we dont have that luxury so we had to make a move." The deal frees up more than $1 million in salary cap space for the Leafs, according to Capgeek.com. It may be enough to get injured Centre Dave Bolland off the long-term injured reserve once a couple players are assigned to the Marlies. Hartikainen, 23, is currently playing with Ufa in the Kontinental Hockey League where he has scored 13 goals and 14 assists in 43 games. "He wants to play in the NHL," Loiselle said. "Hes probably a third-line player, competes hard, hard on the puck and that our scouts think highly of. He has an out in his contract in the KHL so thats good." The Leafs plan to keep Hartikainen in Russia, while they will likely assign Abney to either the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League or the East Coast Hockey Leagues Orlando Solar Bears. The Finnish forward last played for the Oilers in 2012-13 when he scored one goal and two assists in 23 games. It was the final season of his three-year, entry-level deal with the Oilers. He was originally selected in the sixth round (163rd overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft and has scored six goals and seven assists in 52 career games with the Oilers. Abney - an Oilers 2009 third-rounder - has scored two goals and three assists with the Bakersfield Condors of the ECHL. He has never appeared in an NHL game. The Maple Leafs acquired Fraser in a 2012 trade that saw them send forward Dale Mitchell to the Anaheim Ducks. In 162 career NHL games with the Maple Leafs and New Jersey Devils, he has scored three goals and added 14 assists. Nick Cousins Jersey . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Adidas Keith Tkachuk Jersey . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseys.com/. The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Alex Goligoski Jersey . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said. Clayton Keller Jersey . -- Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale searched more than three quarters for five guys who would play well together.ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Matt Flynn might finally get another chance to start a game at quarterback in the NFL. After being beaten out for starting gigs the past two preseasons in Seattle and Oakland, Flynn could start this week for the Raiders with Terrelle Pryor recovering from a concussion Flynn got his first extensive work with the first team at practice on Wednesday since falling behind Pryor on the depth chart in training camp and could start Sunday against Washington. "Ive been in this spot before," Flynn said Wednesday. "This isnt new for me. Im going to prepare like I am going to play. I have to do that to be ready just in case. Im going to do everything I can to prepare like I would be the starter this week and see where it goes from there. Nobody knows." Pryor has not been cleared to return to practice yet after getting hurt late in Monday nights loss in Denver when he was knocked out on a helmet-to-helmet hit by linebacker Wesley Woodyard on a quarterback draw. Pryor thought Woodyard should have been fined for the play but it was determined to be legal by the NFL because Pryor was a runner between the tackles. Pryor remained in the game for two plays after the hit as coach Dennis Allen said he showed no signs of a concussion in the immediate aftermath. NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said all indications are that the Raiders handled the situation properly. The union routinely looks into how teams handle all concussions and spokesman Carl Francis said the NFLPA had no comment on the particulars of Pryors case. Pryor was cleared to attend meetings and have physical activity but needs to pass two more hurdles to play. He was taking a concussion test later Wednesday to determine whether he can practice Thursday and then would still need to be cleared for contact. "I think it was very mild, because Im doing very well," Pryor said. "They said Im taking very good steps toward being able to play." Allen said the decision on Pryors status is out of his hands until the doctors determine Pryor is fully healed. "When the medical personnel people feel hes fine and hes cleared to practice and play then hell be out there practicing and playing,," Allen said.dddddddddddd. If Pryor is unable to play, the Raiders will have to once again retool their offence after making changes late in training camp when the more mobile Pryor won the starting job. Using designed runs, read-option plays and scrambles, Pryor leads the Raiders in rushing through three games with 198 yards. Pryor is 12th in the league in rushing and his 7.6 yards per carry is tops among all qualifiers. He also has shown improvement in the passing game, throwing for a career-high 281 yards against Denver and committing no turnovers the past two games. Flynn has started two games in his career when he was in Green Bay, going 24 for 37 for 251 yards, three touchdowns and one interception in 2010 at New England and then throwing for 480 yards and six touchdowns against Detroit in the 2011 season finale for the Packers. That performance helped make Flynn one of the top free agents in 2012 and he signed a deal with Seattle. But the Seahawks also used a third-round draft pick on Russell Wilson that off-season and Wilson won the starting job. With Wilson emerging as one of the leagues top young quarterbacks, the Seahawks traded Flynn in April to Oakland. The Raiders gave up two draft picks in the deal and gave Flynn $6.5 million in guaranteed money as they planned for him to replace Carson Palmer as starter. But that changed when Flynn struggled in the exhibition season with a sore elbow and Pryor outplayed him to earn the starting job. "Obviously, I dont think it even needs to be said, I was disappointed," Flynn said. "I prepared the best I could and things didnt work out. Its not my decision to make, its not my job to make those kinds of decisions. Its something that you try to learn from. I can promise you it hasnt shaken my confidence. I still believe I can be a really good player." NOTES: CB Tracy Porter and LB Sio Moore were back at practice on a limited basis after concussions. Porter was hurt in the game and Moore was injured in a car crash Sunday while on his way to the team facility. ... DE Jason Hunter (quadriceps) did not practice. G Lucas Nix (ankle) and FB Jamize Olawale (ankle) were also limited. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа