Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 16:04

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: hen I hit it, right away, I knew I hit it good," Per
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 фев 2019, 09:55 

WASHINGTON - Although theyre not mathematically eliminated from postseason contention, its safe to say playoff chances for the New York Giants and Washington Redskins have gone by the wayside. The NFC East rivals hope to save face Sunday night at FedEx Field. You can see all the action on TSN beginning at 8pm et/5pm pt. Washington is a disappointing 3-8 on the season and has lost three in a row, including Monday nights 27-6 drubbing at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers in the first of three straight games in D.C. Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III had a rough go of it and threw for a season-low 127 yards with no touchdowns and an interception. Griffin had five touchdown passes to one interception in his previous two games and head coach Mike Shanahan was asked if the young QB has regressed from last season. "No, I dont believe so. I think I shared with everybody that we tried to do things a year ago that gave him the best chance to be successful and things that he could do very effectively that I thought he was very good at," Shanahan said. "The drop-back passing game takes some time. It doesnt happen overnight. Robert is getting better and better every game. He feels more comfortable with it and were putting him through a lot of situations." The Redskins, who had a total of 190 yards on Monday, havent lost four in a row since a six-game slide in the middle of the 2011 season and hope to get their offense going again this week. Getting running back Alfred Morris off to a strong start could help and he ran for a season-low 52 yards on 14 carries versus the 49ers. He had rushed for 90-plus yards in five straight games and hasnt scored since Nov. 3. Morris, though, is 30 yards shy of 1,000 for a second year in a row and believes the Redskins are better than advertised. "Its just frustrating because we know were better than this," said Morris, who has 593 rushing yards and two TDs in the last six games. "Were better than what were putting out there on the field. "If I had an answer to the problem, I would tell you. We dont have an answer. Were the same team, we have talent, we know were better than our record says. Its just frustrating when you put it together and cant get a win." Washington is 0-3 in division play and just 1-7 against the NFC. The Giants, meanwhile, are a game ahead of the Skins in the division with a 4-7 record and had their season-high four-game winning streak come to an end with Sundays 24-21 loss to the rival Dallas Cowboys. Perhaps some trash talk before the game jinxed the G-men, whose winning streak came on the heels of an 0-6 start. The Giants rallied to tie the game at 21-21, but the defense allowed Tony Romo and the Cowboys to march into New York territory to set up Dan Baileys game-winning 35-yard field goal. Giants quarterback Eli Manning passed for 174 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions and said theres still hope to make a run at an NFC East title. "I think we know we have to win these next five games to give ourselves a shot," Manning said. "Its still just a shot, nothing is guaranteed, but theres still hope and we know all we can do is worry about us trying to win each game and win the next game and thats what were going to do." Andre Brown ran for a career-high 127 yards on 21 carries and has two 100-yard games in three contests this season. Rueben Randle led the receivers with 64 yards on three receptions, while Victor Cruz caught just two passes for 27 yards. Cruz hasnt found the end zone since Sept. 29, but owns 12 receptions for 235 yards and a TD in last two meetings with Washington. Hakeem Nicks was inactive versus the Cowboys and is questionable this week. Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said Nicks is receiving treatment on his abdominal strain. Nicks has yet to score a touchdown this season. The Giants will host the Redskins on Dec. 29 at MetLife Stadium and split last seasons series. They lead the all-time series with Washington, 92-64-4, and have won 10 of the past 14 meetings between the NFC East foes. New York suffered a 17-16 loss in Landover last Dec. 3. Coughlin is 13-8 lifetime against the Redskins and Shanahan owns a 4-6 mark against the Giants. Adrian Gonzalez Jersey . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. Jacob deGrom Jersey . Sure, Josh Browns 45-yard field goal on the third drive of overtime lifted the New York Giants to a 23-20 win over Detroit on Sunday. But the Lions (7-8) dropped themselves out of the NFC North race by losing five of their last six games, blowing fourth-quarter leads in each setback. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Dav ... ds-Jersey/. But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. Dwight Gooden Jersey . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in. New York Mets Jerseys .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday.ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis rookie Marco Gonzales grew up watching the Colorado Rockies. Raised in Fort Collins, about an hour north of Denver, he is quite familiar with Coors Field. "I spent a good part of my life there," the Cardinals lefty said. Gonzales came back to beat his boyhood favourites on Sunday. In just his fifth major league start, Gonzales struck out nine and allowed one run over 5 2-3 innings to help the NL Central-leading Cardinals beat the Rockies 4-1 for their third straight win. The Cardinals held their 3 1-2-game division lead over Pittsburgh. St. Louis has won 13 straight regular-season home games in September and October. Colorado lost all six games on its just-completed road trip. Third baseman Nolan Arenado left the game soon after bruising his chest diving for a ball in the third inning. Jhonny Peralta hit a two-run homer to cap a three-run rally in the third inning. It was his team-high 21st homer. Gonzales (3-2) turned in the finest effort of his career under the pressure of a pennant chase. "Its great to be in a race, you could feel the intensity out there," Gonzales said. "My number was called and I just tried to focus, go out there and do my job." Gonzales, the Cardinals first-round pick in the 2013 draft, gave up two hits over the first five innings and carried a 3-1 lead into the sixth. He surrendered a two-out single to Brandon Barnes before leaving. "It was a terrific outing," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. "We needed that. He really came up big." Added catcher Yadier Molina, "He stepped up and Im happy for him." Gonzales strikeout total was the most by a Cardinals rookie left-hander since Rick Ankiel fanned 11 in 2000 against Pittsburgh. Trevor Rosenthal struck out the side in the ninth to pick up hiis NL-leading 44th save in 49 opportunities.dddddddddddd Six St. Louis pitchers combined to fan 16. Peraltas homer, a 410-foot shot off Jordan Lyles (6-3), broke a 1-all tie and put the Cardinals ahead to stay. "When I hit it, right away, I knew I hit it good," Peralta said. Matt Holliday hit an RBI double before Peralta homered. Molina had three hits for St. Louis and scored in the eighth on a wild pitch. Barnes drove in the Rockies run with a double in the second. Lyles gave up three runs on nine hits over six innings. "I just made a mistake to Peralta and good hitters put good swings on the ball," Lyles said. "He hit it a long way." Colorado scored just eight runs during the six-game losing streak, three came in the ninth inning of a 5-4 loss to St. Louis on Saturday. The Cardinals, who are 19-2 in their last 21 home games in September and October, carry plenty of momentum into a three-game series against Milwaukee that begins Tuesday. "For us, its a one-game series every night," Matheny said. "Thats the way weve got to look at it." TRAINERS ROOM Rockies: 1B Justin Morneau did not start for the second successive game after straining a side muscle in Fridays 5-1 loss. Cardinals: 1B Matt Adams was held out of the lineup. He sustained a slight oblique muscle pull in Saturdays 5-4 win. He is listed as day-to-day. UP NEXT Rockies: RHP Christian Bergman (2-3, 4.89) will face Roberto Hernandez (8-11, 4.04) in the opener of a three-game against Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday in Denver. Bergman will be making his eighth major league start. Cardinals: RHP Lance Lynn (15-9, 2.73) will open a three-game series at home against Milwaukees Wily Peralta (16-10, 3.75) on Tuesday. Lynn is 5-2 with a 2.37 ERA in nine starts against the Brewers. ' ' '

Заголовок сообщения: Re: hen I hit it, right away, I knew I hit it good," Per
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2020, 18:31 

Какие расценки?

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа