Интернет газета

Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ

Текущее время: 20 фев 2020, 21:53

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Sell Cheap MUT 20 Coins for ekafe users
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 фев 2020, 11:17 

Dear ekafe users, if you are playing Madden 20 NFL, you are lucky. VHPG is selling MUT 20 Coins with instant delivery and safety guaranteed.

If you need to get NFL 20 COINS safely, legally and cheaply, I suggest you buy them online. You can search for Madden NFL 20 coins on Google and you may find many stores selling it. My personal experience is buying Madden NFL coins on the VHPG website. Because they are the lowest price and the source of goods is legal, so far I haven't encountered any account problems, I trust them very much.

If you want to buy goods from the Internet, we suggest you choose the right website carefully. In fact, as long as you buy it on a famous large website, there are no security issues and you don't have to worry about your account being blocked.

Earlier this week EA Sports announced that seven (7) players will start the game with a total score of 99 points from Madden NFL 20 , a high-profile figure in video games, with ratings higher than any other sport. In my opinion, the seven 99 seems to be a very high number. I went back more than 20 years and found that yes.

The last time the Madden NFL Series had seven 99's was Madden NFL 07, the series's debut on Playstation 3. The last Madden with more features is Madden NFL 99, which was not released in the first release. The famous 16 bit console in the 1990s.

Madden NFL 20 was released in the '99's by New England quarterback Tom Brady, Pittsburgh flanker Antonio brown, Los Angeles Rams defensive winger Alan Donald, patriots' near end rob grankovsky, Carolina's full back Luke cushili, Denver's full back von Miller and state farming insurance company pitcher Alan Rogers. This is Brown's first out of the box 99er, and all other products have been rated 99 in previous releases, including Brady, who won 99 in Madden NFL 09 ten years ago.

EA praised them as "club 99", which is the best fraternity. There is no doubt that when the game is launched in August, especially in multiplayer games, players will be very excited to start. It's important to remember that it describes their overall rating, not their specific characteristics or talents - and Madden's rating formula weight attribute depends on the player's location (except speed; speed is a common feature of improving the rating of all players in the game). For those who want to know, the last time someone got 100 points was in Madden NFL 99. Since then, it has been rare to get a 100 point rating even on a single attribute (for example, Randy Moss's amazing 2010 harvest).
Изображение

Madden NFL 20 's seven out of the box 99 shows both the appeal and the disadvantage of making so many players think they do the best. It's great to have an exciting all-around player, especially in a game with such a heavy multiplayer. But having so many players, including players in the same position (two quarterbacks, two defenders and two successors make up the top spot this year), may also obscure what really makes them different.

EA Sports will keep updating its list and ratings (like all sports video games) after release, so after the start of the season on September 6, one or two guys may slide out of the list. For posterity, here are all 99 top players in Madden NFL over the past 20 years. Madden NFL 20 will be released on Playstation 4, Xbox one and windows PC on August 10, 2018 for the first time in a decade.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа