Интернет газета
.. Cleveland Clinic reveals new weapon in the battle against ba • Интернет газета
Интернет газета

Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 03:15

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Cleveland Clinic reveals new weapon in the battle against ba
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 мар 2018, 10:35 

Hello,

It’s among the first things we see when watching celebrities on any red carpet, their hair.
Whether it’s long, short or styled to perfection.
But for us, when one strand is out of place or even missing, it can affect our overall self-esteem.
"I just had some mild hair loss. Nothing too crazy, but I noticed it was just affecting the way I felt about myself."
But Nanak Rai, 36, of Independence didn’t just watch his mane fade away, he did something about it.
He heard about a new and trendy hair loss procedure being offered at the Cleveland Clinic called Platelet-Rich Plasma, or PRP therapy.
Dermatologist, Dr. Shilpi Khetarpal said, "It's essentially taking all the platelets and plasma from the blood and delivering it to different parts of the skin and the scalp in order to allow for skin rejuvenation and hair restoration."
In the last decade or so, there have been several FDA approved treatments for hair loss.
Problem is they required a long amount of time to see results, if any.
But with PRP therapy, the results can be seen in just a matter of weeks.
FO 8 cameras were rolling during Nanak Rai’s third treatment. The out-patient procedure requires blood to be drawn from the patient.
A machine then separates platelets in the blood, then injected into the scalp.

For More You Can Check:-
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа