Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 04:45

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Zubaz when I was younger," the 45-y
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 окт 2018, 08:37 

Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Miami Marlins made it official Friday, inking infielder Jeff Baker to a two-year contract. No financial terms were disclosed, but previous reports from the Miami Herald had the deal worth $3.7 million. A nine-year veteran, Baker appeared in 74 games with the Texas Rangers last season, batting .279 with 11 homers and 21 RBI. "We are very excited to add such an experienced player in Jeff Baker," Marlins president of baseball operations Michael Hill said. "Offensively and defensively, we like the options that his versatility will provide (manager) Mike Redmond." Baker is a career .267 hitter with 48 homers and 199 RBI over 617 games with the Rockies, Cubs, Tigers, Braves and Rangers. The Marlins designated outfielder Jimmy Paredes for assignment to make room on the 40-man roster. Andre Dawson Jersey . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Brad Ziegler Jersey . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marli ... ds-Jersey/. Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. Justin Bour Jersey . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Martin Prado Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down.DETROIT -- Max Scherzer is pitching so well, hes tough to beat. The Detroit Tigers are pretty good, too, at the plate and in the field. Scherzer pitched three-hit ball and struck out nine over eight innings, leading Detroit past the Houston Astros 2-0 Monday night for its season-high sixth straight victory. The reigning Cy Young Award winner will get credit for the win, but acknowledged he had plenty of help. Alex Avila threw out three runners. Austin Jackson sprinted toward the centre field wall to catch a deep drive. Andrew Romine perfectly placed a bunt down the third base line to put Nick Castellanos in scoring position for Rajai Davis. Davis broke a scoreless tie with an RBI single in the seventh inning. "Those are the little things that go on," Scherzer said. "Thats why as a team, were successful." Victor Martinez hit a solo homer in the eighth inning and Joe Nathan pitched the ninth for his sixth save in eight chances for the AL-leading Tigers. "You definitely enjoy the winning streaks," Scherzer said. "You play 162 games, if you dont enjoy these, youre just going to beat yourself up." The Astros, who have the worst record in the majors, had a team meeting recently and manager Bo Porter told his players that they need to realize there is a lot of baseball left to play this season. "I wanted to make sure that as a team, we dont lose sight of that," Porter said. Scherzer (4-1) earned his fourth straight win. He has struck out at least seven in each of his seven starts this season, the only pitcher to pull off that feat in franchise history and the first for any team since San Franciscos Tim Lincecum in 2010. "Hes a Cy Young winner for a reason, but Jarred (Cosart) matched him pitch for pitch," Porter said. "That was a great performance, but we couldnt get him a win." Jarred Cosart (1-3) allowed an unearned run and four hits in seven innings. Nick Castellanos reached in the seventh because first baseman Marc Krauss dropped a perfect throw from third baseman Matt Dominguez. "I just took my eye off the ball," Krauss said. "That was a pretty bad time to do something like that because Cosart was pitching his guts out against one of the best teams in baseball,, and I handed them another out in a key situation.dddddddddddd "I feel horrible because I cost him a great shot at a win," he said. Scherzer gave up a leadoff walk to Krauss in the eighth and Jonathan Villar singled with one out. Jose Altuve then struck out and Avila threw out pinch-runner Marwin Gonzalez trying to steal third. "That was definitely a momentum-shifter," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. Nathan walked Dexter Fowler to lead off the inning. Fowler tried to advance on a pitch in the dirt and was thrown out by Avila, a call that stood after a video review. "I was a little surprised that they went down two runs," Avila said. Houstons Anthony Bass, who pitched at nearby Wayne State University, gave up Martinezs homer. Both starting pitchers slowed down lineups that have been more productive lately. The Tigers scored at least eight runs in each win during their three-game sweep at Kansas City last weekend. Houston had a combined 20 runs in its previous three games. NOTES: The Tigers cleared the way for LHP Robbie Ray to make his major league debut. They took 1B Jordan Lennerton off their 40-man roster, outrighting his contract to Triple-A Toledo on Monday, and optioned RHP Jose Ortega to pitch for the Mud Hens. Ray is listed as the probable pitcher for Tuesday nights game at home against LHP Brett Oberholtzer (0-5) the Astros. The 22-year-old Ray was a key part of the off-season trade that sent RHP Doug Fister to Washington. ... Astros RHP Scott Feldman, who has been on the DL since mid-April with right biceps tendinitis, is expected to start Friday at Baltimore. ... Porter said RHP Matt Albers, on the DL with shoulder tendinitis, is "getting closer," to returning. ... Many of the Tigers were sporting Zubaz pants -- with orange and blue stripes -- in the clubhouse before the game and had matching flip flops, ties and headbands in their lockers. Ausmus said they were team-bonding gifts from RHP Joba Chamberlain. "The sad part is I had Zubaz when I was younger," the 45-year-old Ausmus said. "For the guys in the clubhouse, this is retro." ... Lions safety Glover Quin, Michigan guard Nik Stauskas and U.S. Speedskating Olympian Kelly Gunther each threw a ceremonial first pitch. Cheap Baseball Braves Jerseys Cheap Baseball Marlins Jerseys Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys Cheap Baseball Phillies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Nationals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cubs Jerseys Cheap Baseball Reds Jerseys Cheap Baseball Brewers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Pirates Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Baseball Rockies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Padres Jerseys Cheap Baseball Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа