Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 19:47

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: i Buffon made a rare gaffe
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 дек 2018, 09:12 

Veteran Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon made a rare gaffe against Spain but his team-mates refused to point the finger. Spain had dominated Thursdays World Cup Qualifier but rarely tested Buffon until the Juventus goalkeepers howler in the 55th minute.Sergio Busquets long pass appeared innocuous enough but Buffon rushed out of the penalty area to clear and completely missed the ball, allowing Vitolo to tuck into an empty net. The set-back seemed to spark the Azzurri into life, though, and they secured a 1-1 draw when Daniele De Rossi converted a penalty with eight minutes remaining after Eder was tripped by Sergio Ramos.Even the best goalkeeper in history has shown that he is human - we had all begun to think he was a machine, said De Rossi. Spains midfielder Vitolo (R) scores after Buffons error Of course, it would have been better if he had made that mistake while playing for Juventus.Defender Leonardo Bonucci - a team-mate of Buffon with club as well as country - also shrugged off the 38-year-olds error.I cant do anything but say thanks to Gigi for what he does for Juventus and the national team. He is a superstar, Bonucci said. He showed that even he is a human being, and we had some doubts about that until today. Buffon himself cut a philosophical figure after his moment to forget.In a year-and-a-half, one can laugh about it. If it happens again in two days or 20 days, we will laugh less, he told reporters.We managed to recover and my team-mates were really commendable because after the goal we found a physical and mental force to rescue a match which seemed impossible looking at how the first hour went.I had too many ideas in my head on how I was going to kick the ball. I was scared of kicking it off him and I thought of another way, but then ended up making a hash of it.Buffon, who won the World Cup with Italy in 2006, broke a 22-year-old Serie A record last season for not conceding a goal, going 974 consecutive minutes before he was finally beaten.Spain and Italy are level on points in Group G after following up opening wins with a point but Albania moved top after a 2-0 victory in Lichtenstein maintained their perfect start to qualifying.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: De Rossi penalty saves Italy As it happened Greg McKegg Jersey . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT. Petr Mrazek Jersey . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies. http://www.officialhurricanesfanstore.c ... es-jersey/. Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Dougie Hamilton Jersey . Got Jacks? Pulling off a comeback for the ages, feisty Stephen F. Austin became the latest No. 12 seed to pull off an upset, tying the game on Desmond Haymons did-that-just-happen four-point play with 3.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Jason Pominville had a goal and an assist, Nate Prosser scored for the first time in 68 games, and the Minnesota Wild beat the new-look Edmonton Oilers 4-1 on Thursday night. Justin Fontaine and Jason Zucker also scored to help the Wild win for the sixth time in eight games and bounce back after getting shutout on Tuesday. Jordan Eberle scored his 15th goal for the Oilers, who havent won on the road in their past six tries. Edmonton spent most of the second period in the Wilds zone, but didnt generate many shots. When the Wild got set up on the other end, Prossers slap shot hit Ben Scrivens left glove and fluttered in to give Minnesota a 2-1 lead. It was Prossers first goal since Feb. 7, 2012, in Columbus. Fontaine stuffed in a rebound 2 minutes later and Zucker scored 8 seconds into the third on a give-and-go with Dany Heatley. Scrivens had 29 saves in his Oilers debut after he was acquired Wednesday in a trade from Los Angeles. Scrivens replaces Devan Dubnyk in goal, who played in 32 games for the Oilers and was traded to Nashville for centre Matt Hendricks on Wednesday. While the Oilers were incorporating new players into their lineup, the Wild carried on without several of their key players.dddddddddddd Zach Parise (foot) and Mikko Koivu (ankle) remain out and top goalie Josh Harding hasnt played the past eight games as he recovers from an adjustment to his multiple sclerosis treatment. Darcy Kuemper had 20 saves and improved to 3-1 since being recalled from Iowa of the AHL. Hes stopped 111 of 116 shots over that span. Edmonton -- the worst defensive team in the NHL -- has allowed 28 goals in its past six road games and desperately needs the gritty Hendricks to provide more toughness and Scrivens more consistency in the net. Scrivens allowed 1.97 goals per game while filling in for the injured Jonathan Quick in Los Angeles, but will probably see that number rise on the defensively challenged Oilers. NOTES: Scrivens is the fifth goalie to play for the Oilers this season. ... Parise (foot) practiced on Wednesday, but did not give a timetable for his return. ... This was the 1,000th regular season game in Wild franchise history. ... Oilers RW Nail Yakupov left the game with a head injury in the third period. ... Zuckers goal was the fastest to start a period on home ice in franchise history. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Заголовок сообщения: Re: i Buffon made a rare gaffe
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 окт 2019, 17:06 

Austin became the latest No. 12 seed to pull off an upset, tying the game on Desmond Haymons did-that-just-happen four-point play with 3.ST.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа