Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 00:53

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Bengals QB Joe Burrow Return to on-field
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2023, 15:14 

The No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft brings enough pre sure, but being Coty Sensabaugh Jersey the No. 1 overall pick, the anointed savior of a franchise and having it all happen amid a pandemic is a new kind of pre sure.For Joe Burrow, a return to football was all he really wanted in the last few months. He finally Darrius Heyward-Bey Jersey received that opportunity this week."Feeling was just relief," Burrow said after officially signing his rookie contract Friday, . "It's been a long time since I've been drafted. Stepping into the building was, it's about time."Burrow is tasked with becoming the franchise quarterback Bengals fans haven't had since Carson Palmer and hoped Andy Dalton would become, but never quite did. It's not exactly an easily achievable goal, but it's the Chris Boswell Jersey one placed on Burrow as the first selection in the draft.Burrow earned the burden when he threw 60 touchdowns and won the Heisman Trophy at LSU. Greatne s has been expected of Burrow since he was slinging ropes and winning Ohio's Mr. Football Award at Athens High School, and those living along the Ohio River will continue to expect it now that he's leading the local NFL team.Pre sure? What pre sure?" ," Burrow said. "Doing what I Rocky Bleier Jersey 've always done. Working the way I've always worked. I can't get complacent, I haven't done anything yet."He's correct, but if Friday showed anything, Burrow -- who said he was "probably throwing it a little harder than I should Kevin Greene Jersey have in a walkthrough" -- is more than prepared for what lies ahead. He touted the receiving corps to whom he'll be throwing in 2020, and he even explained his financial strategy as a profe sional, saying he'll only spend his marketing money while letting his contract income accrue interest in the bank. T. J. Watt Jersey He's thought about it long enough. Burrow is ready to get going.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа