Интернет газета

ЗАХОДИТЕ, ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ПРОДАВАЙТЕ
Домены
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 13:42

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: With the playoffs among us and most teams eliminated from
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 авг 2019, 05:30 

Moving forward to the offseason http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/christian-miller-jersey , we will look at 10 of the best offensive and defensive players to hit free agency. a lot of teams now put their focus towards free agency and the NFL Draft. There are some teams in the past that would avoid free agency and look strictly at the draft, but look at all the playoff teams. Almost all of these teams have made big moves in free agency, or through trades.The Cowboys traded for Amari Cooper, who has helped spread open their offense. The Bears traded for Khalil Mack who completely changed the dynamic of their defense. The Rams added key players, including Brandin Cooks, Ndamukong Suh, and Aqib Talib this offseason which led them to being considered Super Bowl contenders. A lot of trades have helped, but free agency can help as well. It’s the quickest way to improve a team, as proven stars can be signed without teams having to sacrifice any talent already on a team. The main issue that most teams face every year, is how to budget their money.If they can budget their cap space right and try to clear off contracts they don’t need, teams can find the money needed to land the biggest names in free agency. Teams that struggle to do so have very little money to spend and almost have to focus on improving their team in the draft. These teams will have a chance to sign some of the best players in the NFL. GLENDALE, Ariz. — The Arizona Cardinals have lost starting center A.Q. Shipley for the season with a torn right ACL and will replace him with rookie Mason Cole.Coach Steve Wilks confirmed the injury Monday Jordan Scarlett Jersey , saying the center “heard something pop” in his knee during a goal-line drill in training camp on Saturday.Shipley, a six-year NFL veteran, started all 16 games each of the past two seasons, the only member of the Cardinals offensive line to play every game either year. Wilks called him “a tremendous leader and hard worker.”“When you talk about the DNA that I look for, a guy that loves the game, very passionate, gritty,” Wilks said. “He really was the leader up front.”Shipley signed with Arizona as a free agent in 2015, working his way to a starting role after bouncing around the NFL early in his career.“Coach (offensive coordinator Mike) McCoy said it best,” right guard Justin Pugh said. “He’s the heartbeat of the offensive line. So it’s definitely tough news to hear and knowing everything he’s been through in his career.”The 6-foot-5, 307-pound Cole is a third-round draft pick out of Michigan, where he was a four-year starter but only one — his junior year — was at center.The Cardinals, though Greedy Williams Jersey , drafted him as a center and he’s been working at that position through the offseason.“I learned a lot from him (Shipley) my first few months of being here and still will learn a lot from him,” Cole said, “but I’m confident I can fill in and hopefully play as good as he has.”Shipley was drafted in the seventh round out of Penn State by Pittsburgh in 2009 but didn’t make an active roster until 2012, when he was promoted from the practice squad by Indianapolis. He played two seasons for the Colts, sandwiched around one year with Baltimore.He wasn’t regarded as one of the top centers around the NFL but inside the Cardinals organization, his worth has been considerable.“I didn’t watch much Cardinals football last year, obviously,” said Pugh, who came to Arizona after five seasons with the New York Giants. “You get in this building and you realize who runs things and who does things the right way and A.Q. is one of those guys.”Wilks said he watched video of Shipley’s injury “12 or 15 times.”“I really couldn’t see anything malicious or anybody that fell into his leg,” he said. “I think it really just got caught up in the turf and he was engaged and he said he heard it pop.”Shipley was able to walk off the field but was carted from there to the locker room, a towel draped over his head.Cole started all 51 games at Michigan after arriving on campus, tying a school record.“I played early in college and I think that helps me in situations like this,” he said http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/justice-hill-jersey-authentic , “but also coming from Michigan and (coach Jim) Harbaugh’s staff and Harbaugh’s offense, I think that gives me a little upper hand here, too, just in terms of learning the offense and knowing what to do.”As center, Cole will be responsible for making the offensive line play calls.“Mentally is going to be the biggest challenge,” Pugh said. “For me (coming into the NFL) it was more physical because I was out there playing tackle. Obviously I had to know the playbook, know what I had to do. The center’s got to know what everyone has to do.”Pugh said he and the other linemen will help Cole, as will veteran quarterback Sam Bradford.Serious injury is always lurking around the corner in the NFL.“It’s an evil of this game that you don’t want to see happen and when it happens to one of your leaders it definitely hurts,” Pugh said, “but we’ve got to rally behind the guys that are out there.”Evan Boehm and Daniel Munyer will be the backups to Cole. Both also play guard. Boehm was drafted in the fourth round out of Missouri in 2016. Munyer, an undrafted free agent out of Colorado in 2016, played 10 offensive snaps against Dallas and was active for four other games — but did not play — before his season ended with a toe injury in early November.The Cardinals also will look for possible help from unsigned players or those released by other teams in the coming weeks.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа